Sea Salt and Herb French Fries with Quick Honey Mustard
Fresh fries are really so satisfying. Making them yourself isn't hard at all, and you can customize a great honey mustard sauce, too.
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil or refined coconut oil melted
- 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary or thyme or use dried
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp plain yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp Local honey or more to taste
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 small garlic clove grated
Preheat oven to 400
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Wash the potatoes and cut in half lengthwise. Then cut each half in slices lengthwise, then into slices to resemble French fries.
Spread fries over lined cookie sheet.
In a small bowl mix olive oil and spices. Mix well and pour evenly over fries. Toss so they are evenly coated.
Bake at 400 for about 20-30 min or until lightly browned.