Easy Fruit Salad (with honey lemon dressing)
This Easy refreshing Fruit Salad with honey lemon dressing can be on the table in just a few minutes and is full of health and flavor!
Servings: 6 people
- 1 container fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 small container raspberries
- 1 small container blackberries
- 2 kiwi fruit peeled and sliced
- 2 cups grapes of choice
- 4 tablespoon local honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon like Ceylon cinnamon
Wash all the fruit.
In a medium bowl dump in blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. Look through and toss any that are bad.
Wash the grapes and pull off stems and place them into a bowl with the berries.
Slice strawberries. I like to slice them from top to bottom.
Peel and slice the kiwi then half it.
In a separate bowl whisk together the lemon juice, honey, and cinnamon.
Pour dressing over the fruit salad. Toss together and serve!