Carrot Cake Energy Balls
Easy to make, no-bake carrot cake energy balls are full of nourishing ingredients and are gluten, dairy, and refined sugar-free!
Servings: 20 balls
- 2 medium carrots ends cut off and chopped into thick slices
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut plus a little extra to roll finished balls in.
- 8 large Medjool dates remove pits if needed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon both ground ginger and nutmeg
- couple pinches of pink salt or sea salt
Wash and roughly chop carrots. In a Nutri-Bullet or food processor pulse the carrots until there are no big chunks.
Transfer carrots to a small strainer or a measuring cup and with your fingers press out any liquid from the carrots. Transfer carrots back into the processor.
Add in coconut, almond flour, pitted dates, and spices.
Blend until everything blends up small and starts sticking together.
Dump into a bowl and roll out teaspoon size balls. Roll in coconut or crushed nuts if desired.
Store in a ziplock baggie or container with a lid. Eat within about 5 days.