Breakfast Protein Bowls
These high-protein breakfast bowls will give you long-lasting energy with grass-fed whey and chickpeas made into a healthy cookie dough breakfast!
Servings: 3 servings
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas drained
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil. Very soft or melted refined or unrefined
- 2 scoops of unflavored unsweetened grass-fed whey protein this is two ⅓ cups. I will link the protein powder below.
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Medjool dates optional, but will add extra sweetness and fiber
- toppings can include nuts, homemade chocolate (i will link the recipe below in recipe notes), unsweetened coconut, or nut butter.
In a blender add drained chickpeas, soft or melted coconut oil, maple syrup, salt, dates, and vanilla.
Blend this up until smooth then transfer it into a bowl.
Measure and stir in the protein powder, almond flour, and chopped chocolate chips.
Fill up small three-5 oz containers evenly. Top with your favorite toppings. Cover and store in the fridge for up to a week. This is very filling so you could also fill up to five smaller containers.
For the refined sugar-free chocolate sauce on the top check out the recipe here!
For the whey protein, my husband uses you find it here-