Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Gluten-free baking is made easy with coconut flour! I definitely recommend these peanut butter cookies.
Servings: 12 cookies
- 1 cup unsweetened organic peanut butter
- Chia egg 1 and a half Tbsp of chia seeds mixed with 5 tbsp water. Could also use regular egg if you want
- 1/4 cup sugar + 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil soft
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pink salt or sea salt
Preheat oven to 350
Mix up chia egg in a small bowl and set aside and let gel up.
In a medium bowl mix together all the ingredients with a wooden spoon,
Spoon out even amounts of batter onto a cookie sheet, about a tbsp per cookie.
With your fingers or the bottom of a measuring cup press the cookies down to flatten them.
With a fork make hashtag signs on each cookie. (My oldest calls them hashtag cookies haha)
Bake for about 20 minutes or until done!