I have seen the life of colds be cut in half, and even sickness with infection be cleared up with this elixir!
Yield: 1 jar
- 1 cup local honey
- 3 tbsp elderberry extract*
- 1/2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon or other good quality cinnamon
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1/2 inch piece of fresh ginger
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 drops organic oil of oregano Link to oil of oregano below in notes
Place honey in a glass jar or mason jar.
Mix in elderberry syrup, cinnamon, ACV, and oil of oregano.
Grate in the zest of one lemon, fresh ginger, and garlic clove.
Mix everything well. I like to put the lid on and shake the jar!
When symptoms begin, take 2-3 tsp per day