Magnesium is a mineral that is present in our bones and every organ in the body. It plays an important role in maintaining regularity of heart rhythms, and converting blood sugar into energy, among many other things. As many as 80% of us are deficient in this vital mineral, and we are paying the price physically. A couple reasons why we are not getting adequate amounts of this mineral is the depletion of minerals in our soil, and the high use of prescription drugs and antibiotics which damage the digestive system resulting in magnesium not being absorbed.
Why is this a big deal? Not getting enough of this mineral can cause many health problems. See if you think you may be in the 80%.
- Low energy, or chronic fatigue
- Body odor
- Migraines or headaches
- Numbness, tingling, muscle spasms or cramps in legs
- Irregular heartbeat
- Worsened PMS systems
- Mood swings
Why Magnesium oil?
Magnesium oil is a concentrated form of Magnesium Chloride. Its not actually an oil, but when its mixed with water gets an oil like consistency. Its not only cheap and super easy to make, but has high level of absorption. It is said to be absorbed better topically than orally, and your body only absorbs what it needs, so theres no reason to worry about overdosing. Applying the oil to your skin works quickly, and is easy to add to your daily routine. Magnesium oil spray is great for:
- Muscle stiffness, arthritis, or joint pain.
- Chronic fatigue
- Restless leg syndrome
- Tooth decay
- Skin conditions such as acne, and rosacea
- Hair loss
- Helps regulate diabetes
- Stress relief
- Improving sleep
Things to consider
*Use magnesium oil daily, it make take time to increase levels.
*The oil can be used as a deodorant. This is a great way to manage bad odor without all the bad chemicals!
*You can gargle with it, just be sure not to swallow it!
*You can use 10-30 sprays per day.
*If you take daily walks or swims at the ocean, you may not be deficient!
*Buying pre-made magnesium oil can run around 10-20$ a bottle. Making it is a MUCH cheaper alternative!
* Magnesium Chloride Flakesis the best to use for making oil.
*Always consult your doctor before making any changes.
Magnesium Oil Spray
- 1/2 cup Magnesium Chloride Flakes
- You can buy magnesium here
- 1/2 cup distilled or filtered water
- Glass spray bottles
- In a small saucepan bring water to a simmer, turn off.
- Stir in theMagnesium Chloride Flakes until completely dissolved.
- Allow to cool.
- Pour into glass bottles.
- I store the extra in a mason jar in the cabinet, then refill bottles.
- Spray 10-30 sprays on arms, legs, stomach, or spray bottom of your feet.
- Some people with sensitive skin may experience a tingling or burning (I do) I spray on the bottoms of my feet.
Elke is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Clicking on an Amazon link from http://www.quadcoptercloud.com/ does not increase the cost of any item you purchase.
We will only ever link to Amazon products that we think our visitors may be interested in and appreciate learning more about.