Are you looking for a delicious dessert that takes little to no time to whip up? A dessert that is pretty enough to entertain without turning on the oven? This is your dessert! No-bake blueberry cheesecake cups are quick, easy, and just what you need for your next dessert.
Cheesecake has been around for a long time. The earliest history dates back to ancient Greece, then brought to New York with great popularity in the 1900s. Most of us know and love two kinds of cheesecake. The Chicago style cheesecake with a firm exterior and fluffy on the inside, and New Yorks creamy dense cheesecake.
In this recipe, I create a fluffy, creamy no-bake cheesecake with layers of delicious graham cracker crust in just minutes! This amazing cheesecake dessert is perfect for entertaining, and is a definite crowd pleaser!
Variations for no-bake blueberry cheesecake cups
If you want to make these but you just aren’t a fan of blueberries no worries! You can make so many variations of these blueberry cheesecake cups. Here are some ideas.
- You can use strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, or any other berries you like in place of the blueberries.
- You can eliminate berries altogether and just add some extra lemon zest or replace with lime zest.
- Add some toasted coconut and drizzle the top with chocolate.
- Peanut butter lover? Add a tablespoon or two of peanut butter!
- Add a tablespoon of cacao powder to make it chocolate.
- Is it fall time? Make them pumpkin by adding some pumpkin puree.
- Are bananas your jam? Blend in a half cup of sliced bananas.
There are endless ideas for these no-bake cheesecake cups. So if you are looking for a beautiful dessert to throw together for a get-together or a quick sweet treat for after dinner. These are for you!
For other cheesecake recipes check out my Pumpkin Cheesecake! This cheesecake is easy and turns out perfect!
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Cups
- 6 oz jars or cups
- 1 sleeve graham crackers about 9 crackers
- 4 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream room temperature
- 1 block cream cheese room temperature
- 1 lemon zest of one medium lemon separated
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup blueberries (room temperature if they are frozen) or berries of choice
- Set out whipping cream, cream cheese, (and berries if they are frozen) to be brought to room temperature.
- In a Nutri-Bullet or blender blend the graham crackers up until they are a fine powder. Pour into a small bowl and add the melted butter and mix well. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl with a hand mixer blend up the block of cream cheese until its creamy and smooth.
- Add one cup of whipping cream and mix the cream cheese and whipping cream together for about 5-7 minutes. (you want the whipping cream to get fluffy)
- Add in the vanilla, sugar, most of the lemon zest, (just leave a little to garnish the top with) and the berries and blend together until smooth. Taste the mixture and make sure it is sweet enough for your taste.
- Time to assemble.
- In small jars or cups (I use 6 oz jars) Put a layer of graham cracker mix on the bottom of each cup and press down.
- Fill cups about ½ way with cheesecake mixture. Then add another small layer of graham crackers. I left about a tablespoon of graham cracker mix to sprinkle on the top.
- Top each jar with the remaining cheesecake mix.
- Make them pretty by topping with berries, a touch of lemon zest, and a sprinkle of graham cracker.